RE: Displaying WRF output in IDV

Hi John and Socorro,

The WRF-POST for NMM generates 3-D fields on isobaric pressure levels (for
example see the file downloadable at:
http://lead.unidata.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/fileServer/model/UCAR/UNIDATA/WRFN
MM/2007033000_nmm.Grb

The LEAD project maintains a catalog of these type of files found at:
http://lead.unidata.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/model/UCAR/UNIDATA/WRFNMM/
catalog.html

I believe that the ARW-POST does the same thing, but am not sure about that.

I hope this helps,
Tom.