Re: [Fwd: Re: ESG sub setting]]

not sure if this is what you mean, i just make it available thru the various
services, then its up to a client to do the subsetting

in the example, the file lives at C:/data/narccap/pr_mm5p_fixed.nc

Luca Cinquini wrote:
Hi John,
also if I may ask another question: when you say we can do spatial sub-setting, do you mean that you have configured this (single) file in TDS and have used the standard UI to make a spatial request ? If so, could you send an example TDS configuration for this ?
thanks, Luca