Re: [netcdf-java] [Fwd: NcML and "values" support clarification?]

Hi Nick,

> Reposting as this never made it through the list for some reason.

The question did appear on the netcdf-java mailing list last week, but
only John Caron could answer it.  He's on vacation until some time next
week.

I imagine there will eventually be such support, but I don't know what
the schedule for making the API public would be.  Note that the Java
ncdump utility can output values for coordinate variables, and also
I believe the netCDF Java toolsUI utility can output values for other
variables.  For now, I recommend looking at the code in
ucar.nc2.ncml.NcMLWriter.writeXML() and ucar.nc2.NCdump.main().

John may have a better answer when he gets back to answering email.

--Russ