Re: HDF4 Reader

Hi Roy:

we now have an HDF4 reader in NJ 4.0. It works on all HDF4 files Ive been able
to find. i do need to
make a new release of 4.0 to get all the latests hdf4 fixes in. i will send out
a message later today.

theres are some caveats, namely that the opendap server cant yet handle some of
the new constructs
in hdf4/5/netcdf4. that will take some time to fix, but i guess May or June.