From: John Caron <address@hidden>
Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:02 pm
Subject: java-netcdf 4.0

Hi Steve:

I forget if you are using netcdf-java 2.2 or 4.0. If you are using 2.2, can you try compiling against netcdf-java 4.0, and see what problems you see? We are getting ready for release, and there have been some minor API changes which Id like to know how/if they affect users. Ive started a document to guide the switch over, which ill improve after getting comments from you and others:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/transition4.html

Thanks, and happy holidays.

John