Re: Help by using IDV to display 2D lat/long grid file

John,

Thank you for your help. You're absolutely right. The key problem was
that at least one of the dataset variables (like Time in [1]) should
have the "coordinate" attribute.

I'm sorry that I wasn't careful in making the output that conforms to
CF-convention.

-- Joe