[THREDDS #MAR-352049]: THREDDS problem

Hi Steve:

Ok, there are a few issues in your NcML (some of this is an educated guess):

1) underlying files have time dimension "time", so you must use dimName =
"time", not "ocean_time".
2) when adding new variables (am), you must specify their shape and type. I
commented that one out.
3) I added the "coordinates" attribute to a few more of the data variables. In
CF, you must specify that for each data variable, when using curvilenear (2D)
coordinates like x, y.
4) it doesnt look like you need to specify the time coordinates, as they are
already in the files, (at least in the 2 I looked at).

Im adding better error messages, hopefully newer versions will give you better
feedback.

Ive added an FAQ that might be helpful:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/reference/faq.html#ncml