[IDV #DIF-532578]: problem with grib2 data and THREDDS server

Katie,

I'm coming in late on this problem, so please bare with me. I think the problem
is that the build is using the system
installed  jj2000.jar file instead of the jpeg2000.jar file that comes with the
IDV install package. The system installed jar is sealed so any requests from
jar must come from that jar, no external classes are permitted. Thus the error
for Grib2JpegDecoder.

jj2000.j2k.util
>> > jj2000.j2k.decoder.Grib2JpegDecoder.<init>(Grib2JpegDecoder.java:252)

A solution to the problem is too change the package names in our jpeg2000.jar
file, then there shouldn't be any
contention.

Robb...

Ticket ID: DIF-532578