[IDV #KDK-897162]: IDV 2.7 and HIRLAM hybrid files

Ernst,

Just to clarify things, thanks for the knmi table information. I installed the
tables into the release and I configured tablelookup.lst to use your tables for
both the branch and the trunk versions of the Grib package. Also, I enhanced
the code that reads the tables to permit comments inside the tables; that's
lines that start with a # but it's only in the code on the trunk version.

Robb...

Ticket ID: KDK-897162
Department: Support netCDF Java