[netCDFJava #WSL-224541]: grads/lats4d grib : GDS scan mode 2 not supported

Jerome,

You are correct about the scanning mode not supported error, I missed the that
with all the table missing messages. I created the nceptab_2_128.tab and then
their were only the scanning mode messages. I'll implement the scanning mode
processing in a couple of days.

I'm wondering if you could help me find the French Weather Service grib
parameter tables?  My French contacts haven't responded and I've been
unsuccessful in locating them. If you can't help, could you pass this request
along to some one who might help me locate the tables.

Thanks,
Robb...

Ticket ID: WSL-224541
Department: Support netCDF Java