[netCDFJava #MYG-785641]: Extracting data from a grib file

David,

The grib package doesn't create grib but there's a grib filter method that
permits one to extract records from a grib file based on parameter criteria and
outputs another grib file. These filters are used internally where I wanted
test files with certain type of data. The methods are limited in that they can
only filter  one parameter at a time but multiple runs with the output appended
to each other might be an option. The methods are  Grib2ExtractRawData and
Grib1ExtractRawData.

Interpolation could be done if I had the time, currently I'm booked for the
next year.

The package has just been through a major refactor and  the latest distribution
is in alpha testing. I would appreciate any comments on how the code is
preforming.  The dist is at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/decoders/

The release version
grib-decoder-java_8.0.1.tar.gz    or  GRIBJava.tar.gz

Thanks,
RObb...

Ticket ID: MYG-785641
Department: Support netCDF Java