[netCDFJava #ERN-943149]: Issue with glider (autonomous underwater vehicle) data and NetCDF-Java library.

The next release of netcdf-java (in a few days) will handle this file with the
following mods:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";
location="rt_20090512_willy2.nc">
  <variable name="conductivity" shape="time" type="float">
    <attribute name="coordinates" value="time latitude longitude" />
  </variable>

  <attribute name="Conventions" value="CF-1.5" />
  <attribute name="CF:featureType" value="trajectory" />

</netcdf>

it will take a while before this new functionality gets into the IDV, however
you can test in the FeatureTypes/PointFeatureType tab in the ToolsUI app.
feedback would be appreciated.

thanks

 .