Re: CF-1.4 conventions for lat/lon datum.

How about 9am at your offices?

Dave Blodgett
Center for Integrated Data Analytics (CIDA)
USGS WI Water Science Center
8505 Research Way Middleton WI 53562
608-821-3899 | 608-628-5855 (cell)
http://cida.usgs.gov

On Jul 1, 2010, at 5:20 AM, john caron wrote:

David Blodgett wrote:
A couple sentences to summarize the spatial reference issues we are having:
Hydrological Modeler's have an interest in data and model output stored on (spherical lat/lon) meteorological grids. Are observations and forcings used to populate these spherical grids transformed into spherical geocentric coordinates? If not, should model results be assumed to exist on the spherical datum or the original spheroidal one?
I could meet Tuesday July 14th or the 15th. I could also move my travel dates to be there Tuesday the 20th.
15th would work for me.