Re: adcp profile testing

Many thanks for the help John-

I thought removing the lat lon the coordinates (since they don't change) in
<attribute name="coordinates" value="time depth lat lon" />
was part of what was needed to accomplish the re-dimensioning needed for it being a profile instead of a grid. How are the two examples in your reply different?

Don't know how I missed profile instead of profileTimeSeries. sorry!

Will upgrade  toolsUI too.

I hope your vacation is fabulous!
Ellyn