[netCDFJava #UMK-573705]: CFPointObWriter

ok with me.

WriterCFPointDataset tries to do streaming, but the problem is that it needs to
know numrec ahead of time. So its only useful when data can be read into memory
at once. The other problem is that its an older form of CF, so it will
eventually be out of date. but it should work ok for now. You might just check
that the output can be read back into CDM ok, but im pretty sure it does.