Re: New Client Reply - [netCDFJava !ISE-243086]: NetCDF-Java failing to read OPeNDAP Sequences

Ok, you have an old version of the netcdf-Java code.
we no longer use the opendap.org opendap code.
Can you upgrade to the lastest java code from
our website?

Doug Lindholm wrote:
New Client Reply: NetCDF-Java failing to read OPeNDAP Sequences

Hi Dennis,

I'm having trouble dropping this in. The first thing it complains about is not finding ucar.nc2.util.net.EscapeStrings, which I don't see either in NetCDF-Java 4.2. The OPeNDAP-Java code I have is from scm.opendap.org and it doesn't have a DAPNode class, so I couldn't build it in there, either.

Do you have a new NetCDF-Java release with this built in?

Thanks,
Doug