Re: netCDF Java writing netCDF 4 files?

On 10/18/2011 4:21 PM, Ted Habermann wrote:
John,

The question of using the netCDF Java library to write netCDF4 files came up again recently. I am not sure that I am up to speed on the answer. My most recent understanding was that this is still not possible. Have things changed?

Ted

Hi Ted:

we dont have a timeline for this as of yet. I will probably do a JNI wrapper on the netc4 c library as soon as i get a few weeks.

The nujan package can do it with some restrictions:

http://www.ral.ucar.edu/~steves/nujan.html <http://www.ral.ucar.edu/%7Esteves/nujan.html>

john