[netCDFJava #WAB-465361]: new error in ToolsUI 4.3

Greetings Ellyn!

It looks like you passed in the html version of the catalog. ToolsUI needs the
xml version of the catalog. Just change the .html extension of the url to .xml
and it should work.

Cheers!

Sean

PS: Did you ever get the station aggregation working? If not, please reply to t
hat message and we'll get back on it.

> Hi folks-
>
> I have been using netCDFtools.jnlp to launch toolsUI 4.3 under an older
> Ubuntu OS with no problems.  I just upgraded to Ubuntu 12.10. My java is
> still the same:
> $ java -version
> java version "1.7.0_09"
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 23.5-b02, mixed mode, sharing)
>
> Now when I try to access a TDS, I get the error message in the
> attachment.  I hope you can figure out what's different.  I can still
> interact with the catalog
> (http://geoport.whoi.edu/thredds/allts_reg_catalog.html) with my
> browser, and am fairly sure nothings been modified in the catalog.
>
> Also, I can use the viewer tab OK, so it's something in accessing our TDS.
>
> Thanks for the advice!
> Ellyn
>
> --
> Ellyn T. Montgomery, Oceanographer and Data Manager
> U.S. Geological Survey
> Woods Hole Coastal and Marine Science Center
> 384 Woods Hole Road, Woods Hole, MA 02543-1598new
> (508)457-2356

Ticket ID: WAB-465361
Department: Support netCDF Java