[netCDFJava #ENQ-213183]: Updating java/netcdf libraries in McIDAS-V and the IDV are causing a file to error

Bob,

I was cleaning up our support tickets and saw that this one is still open.
Checking the ssec mcidas forum using the link below seems to indicate that the
issue was resolved in netcdf-java 4.3.  Is that true?

Thanks,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado