[netCDF #UHL-694460]: netCDF help

> Hi Yuan,
> I hope you are doing well. I was trying to open the same file in IDV 3.1
> and it opens successfully. I understand that dimension could be an issue.
> This was my concern too. Dimension in this file is time, lat, lon order. I
> opened this one in ncdump and the header and dimension values are in
> the attached document. So, what did you want to me change? Could you be
> little more specific.
> Thanks,
> Avirup

Hi Avirup,
    Sorry for the confusion, what I am talking about is the order of the
dimension for each variable, such as:

float wind(time, longitude, latitude)

instead of float wind(longitude, latitude, time) .

The IDV 3.1 has earlier version of netCDF and this is why the newer version of
the IDV can not take this file.

Yuan

Ticket ID: UHL-694460
Department: Support IDV