Re: NetCDF/Java at NSIDC

Hi John,

Thanks, I understand your predicament. A bare bones IOSP would certainly help, but would the GrADS IOSP also be a good model to look at?
Is getting the projection information into the IOSP the biggest challenge?
What I'm after right now is enough information to scope out a proposal to NASA.

Best wishes,
SiriJodha