[netCDFJava #DTA-624689]: About Data Load Error

Orkan,

You'll want to contact the organization that supports the toolkit you are
using.  They should be able to figure out why the files are unreadable.  It may
turn out that the files are somehow corrupt, or some other issue may be
apparent.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata