[netCDFJava #XIR-445342]: Problem with netCDF-Java CoordinateAxis returning wrong values

Hi Tom,

I haven't totally tracked it down, but I've found something that does seem
to be different between the two. The bounding box that is computed using
netCDF-Java is incorrect for the NN file because the longitude spans the
+/- 180, whereas this is not an issue with the NF files. It's possible that
this is leading to an error later on down the stack, but I haven't made it
that far yet. One thing that jumps out is that the longitude width of the
bounding box is 349.9, but it is not considered a a global grid (that is, the
isGlobalLon() method on the GridCoordSys returns false). I'm wondering if
this ends up causing some problem on the IDV side. The variables actually
contain a projection called LatitudeLongitude, and that seems ok and is the
same as those found in the NF files. Again, still trying to track this down, but
I think I might be going in the right direction at this point...so, this is
more of
an update than a fix, unfortunately.

John will be back in the office next week, so I'll speak with him them and
see if he has any ideas.

Cheers!

Sean