[netCDFJava #ITA-837813]: HDF5 ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Hi Jason:

We are seeing the exception; the problem are "Dimension Scales" messages that
have ndims=0. Do you know what they are supposed to mean?  Who wrote this data,
we probably need to get them into the conversation.

John

> Further to my lodged error, please find attached a sample HDF5 data set that
> triggers the error.
>

> On 19 Mar 2014, at 7:29 am, Unidata netCDF Java Support <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>

> > Jason Lohrey,
> >
> > Your Ticket has been received, and a Unidata staff member will review it
> > and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this new Ticket. Please
> > make sure the Ticket ID remains in the Subject: line on all correspondence
> > related to this Ticket.
> >
> >    Ticket ID: ITA-837813
> >    Subject: HDF5 ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
> >    Department: Support netCDF Java
> >

> > Please let us know how we can assist you further.
> >
> > Unidata User Support
> >

> JASON LOHREY
> Chief Technical Officer
>

> ARCITECTA
> 5/26-36 High Street, Northcote
> Victoria, Australia 3070
> T:+61 3 9029 3437
> M:+61 418 364 941
> F:+61 3 9005 2876
> http://www.arcitecta.com
> Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you
> are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery
> of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
> anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
> sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does
> not consent to email or messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and
> other information in this message that do not relate to the official business
> of Arcitecta shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Ticket ID: ITA-837813
Department: Support netCDF Java