[netCDFJava #KIP-300925]: Error with netCDF-Java Library - Method NetcdfFile.open

Hi Manuel:

1. Im not seeing a problem in version 4.5.3. What version are you using?

2. You have some problems in your attributes in the file you sent, the
following shows which:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";
location="C:/Users/John/Downloads/dBZ_20140626_comprimido_nc4.nc">
  <attribute name="Conventions" value="CF-1.5" />
  <variable name="crs">
    <attribute name="grid_mapping_name" value="transverse_mercator" />
    <attribute name="longitude_of_central_meridian" type="float" value="-9.0" />
  </variable>
</netcdf>

3. When you send a stacktrace, I need to see all of it, not just the last line.

Regards,
John