[netCDFJava #ZVT-747191]: Latest NcML schema with netCDF-4 support

Hi Timothy:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/schemas/netcdf/ncml-2.2.xsd is in fact the current
schema (actually it was one rev out of date but i just updated it). I think we
are stuck with the name (even though we are long past 2.2) due to backwards
compatability. Perhaps we need a version attribute in it?

The best  documentation is:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.5/netcdf-java/ncml/AnnotatedSchema4.html

I hope that is sufficient for your needs.

John