[netCDFJava #KIP-300925]: Error with netCDF-Java Library - Method NetcdfFile.open

Hi Manuel,

Looks like this question slipped through the cracks. Sorry about that.
Hopefully my answer is still useful to you or somebody else.

This looks like a Maven issue, not a NetCDF-Java issue. I was able to open your
example dataset okay using the following pom.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

    <groupId>Foo</groupId>
    <artifactId>Foo</artifactId>
    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

    <repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>unidata-releases</id>
            <name>UNIDATA Releases</name>

<url>https://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-releases/</url>
        </repository>
    </repositories>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>edu.ucar</groupId>
            <artifactId>cdm</artifactId>
            <version>4.5.3</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>slf4j-jdk14</artifactId>
            <version>1.7.5</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
</project>

Perhaps you could try something similar?

Cheers,
Christian

Ticket ID: KIP-300925
Department: Support netCDF Java