Re: BUFR Errors Processing PMEL Buoys

Hi John -

Thanks for getting back to us!  I think that BIll has it all working now......

Best,
Kevin

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 3:39 AM, John Caron <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Kevin, Bill:

you need to use ucar.nc2.iosp.bufr.BufrIosp2 not ucar.nc2.iosp.bufr.BufrIosp.

The fact that you didnt get a "class not found" error means that you still have the old code in your classpath somewhere, so you need to track that down.

another way to test these things is to use the ToolsUI tab IOSP/BUFR, and open the BUFR file in that tab and see what you get. Bit of a learning curve but should be worth it in the long run.

see home page to downloading ToolsUI.jar.:

Cheers,
John