20040728: Problem with installing NetCDF-PERL

Don,

>Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:40:11 -0600 (MDT)
>From: Don Hooper <address@hidden>
>To: address@hidden
>Subject: Re: 20040727: Problem with installing NetCDF-PERL

> Good point.  I'll give a go at building the NetCDF library as a shared object
> with that option myself.  I've no way to verify that the version already
> available was thus built.

You might also try using a non-sharable netCDF library instead of a
sharable one.  If it works, then you know the problem is in accessing
the sharable-library and not with the netCDF-Perl package, per se.
(This problem has come up before.)

Regards,
Steve Emmerson