[netCDFPerl #ACD-185130]: netCDFPerl for MaC OS X

Michael,

> I want to install netCDFPerl on my Mac (OS X 10.4.5).  I downloaded the
> netCDFPerl 1.2
> from Unidata and see that the documentation is a little old (<= 2002). Is
> there a
> procedure and/or source code for the Mac?  Should I expect a great deal of
> trouble?
> Should I even try this?

Boy, you got me.  I don't work on a Mac so I can't answer your question.

Does the Mac have the utilities make(1), c89(1) or cc(1) or gcc(1)?  Does it
have perl(1) installed.?

If it does, then I suggest getting a command window and following the
UNIX-based instructions.  Contact me if you encounter a problem.

> /-------------------------------
> Dr. R. Michael Reynolds
> Brookhaven National Laboratory
> 30 Bell Ave.   Bldg 490D,  Upton NY 11973
> (v) 631-344-7836   (c) 631-374-2537
> address@hidden   skype: nothingheavy

Regards,
Steve Emmerson