[Support #NTO-725658]: I have a problem with NetCDFPerl

Shinsaku,

> My name is Shinsaku Nakamura,
> and I have a trouble about to convert mode of a netCDF file with
> NeTCDFPerl.
>
> Actually, I am trying to create a new file.
> First, I create a dimensions and variables.
> Then I tried to use NetCDF::redef module for making the file in data
> mode,
> I had an error like
> "One or more variable sizes violate format constraints."
> I have search on the internet,
> I could see there are something wrong on the file size,
> but I could not find out how I can fix that problem exactly.
>
> So please tell me how I can control that file size,
> or how I can fix that problem.
>
> It will be honor to get reply from you as soon as possible.

It is difficult to know what the problem is without more
details.

Why are you using the "redef" function?  The sequence of
function calls should be this: "create", "dimdef", "vardef",
"attput", "enddef", "varput" & "recput", and then "close".
The "redef" function should not be necessary.

> Shinsaku A Nakamura
> address@hidden

Regards,
Steve Emmerson