[UDUNITS #JWF-946673]: Issues installing UDUNITS-1-12.11

Katie,

Did you redirect *both* the standard output stream *and* the standard error
stream to the file "make.log" from the command "make"? If your user-shell is
csh(1) or csh-like, then this doesn't happen without some effort.

Do you have the yacc(1) utility? How about bison(1)?

> I have attached the new make.log file, but it is very similar to the
> previous version I sent.  It appears that two separate lines have changed,
> but that is it.  Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
>
> Thanks again!
> Katie
>
> --
> Katie Holman, PhD