20000720: installing on RedHat 6.0 Linux:

Chia, Hsin-hsing,

> From: Chia Hsin-hsing <address@hidden>
> Subject: error during install]

> Besides, when I try to install netcdf in same mechine it show that
> udcreating fortran/nfconfig.inc during configure
>  It showed that
> make[2]: *** [fort-attio.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ccjrl/bin/netcdf/src/fortran'
> make[1]: *** [subdir_target] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ccjrl/bin/netcdf/src'
> make: *** [fortran/test] Error 2
> during make test
>
> What it means and how should I do ?

I don't know.  The above contains insufficient information for me to
make a diagnosis.

Would you please do the following

    1.  Go to the top-level source directory of the netCDF package.

    2.  Perform steps 3 through 8 near the end of the INSTALL file.
        Please pay particular attention to the protocol for reporting
        problems.

Regards,