[netCDF #ORG-563735]: netCDF General - Problems compiling examples

> Thank you, Ed.
>
> I'm sorry for the inconvenience; reading such a large email. It seems I just
> forgot one source .cpp file before compiling the application; the libraries
> were not the problem in the end. I just supposed (only fools suppose) that I
> didn't need to compile along with the rest of the project. Now it seems it's
> working when I compiling in both versions of C++.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Luis

Howdy Luis!

I am glad that the netCDF C++ API is now working for you on windows.

Can you tell me how you did it?

If this is in Visual Studio, can you send me your solution file?

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: ORG-563735
Department: Support netCDF