[netCDF #ZKM-468316]: ncvarget: ncid 4; varid 5: NetCDF: Start+count

Hi Srikalyan,

It sounds like you are using the version 2 C interface ncvarget().

Are you trying to read all the values in one call, or one record at a time?

It would help to see the output of "ncdump -h" or at least the part that has
the declarations of dimensions and variables for your XYZ.nc files.  It would
also help to see the declarations in your C program for the start and count
vectors, what you set these to, and the actual ncvarget() call.

Example programs that use the corresponding version 3 API, nc_get_var_TYPE(),
and start and count vectors to write and read record data is here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/programs/pres_temp_4D_wr.c
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/programs/pres_temp_4D_rd.c

but the differences between your version 2 interface ncvarget() an the version
3 interface nc_get_vara() are minor, and you should be able to  follow this
example with the appropriate name changes.

If you send in the requested intformation, we'll try to see if we can figure
out the problem.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ZKM-468316
Department: Support netCDF