[Support #ZTO-391659]: Invalid dimension id or name

Peter,

We'll look more carefully at what you sent and try to diagnose the
problem, but in this response I'm just answering your question:

> Has anybody tried using the Intel compilers?

Intel has made available a web page "Performance Tools for Software
Developers: Building NetCDF* with the Intel compilers" that looks
comprehensive:

 http://www.intel.com/support/performancetools/sb/CS-027812.htm

Maybe it can help answer your questions.  There are also other
specific netCDF questions answered on that site by the Intel compiler
support staff.  If you find out anything useful for your case, please
let us know so we can make the answer available here as well.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ZTO-391659
Department: Support netCDF