[LibCF #SEH-751076]: Fortran versions for libcf

Hi Jeff,

> The libcf source contains Fortran files which require iso_c_binding.mod
> .  This Fortran 2003 feature requires, I believe, version 8.0 or above
> of the Portland Group compiler, or 4.3 or above of the Gnu compiler.
> Both are recent versions which we don't have installed yet.
>
> Do you know of any way to build without the iso_c_binding module?

No, sorry, the Fortran-2003 ability to call C functions from Fortran in a
standard way is necessary for the Fortran API implementation of libcf.  Without
the convenience of that new portability feature, we would not have the resources
to develop and support the Fortran API for libcf.

--Russ

Ticket ID: SEH-751076
Department: Support LibCF