[netCDF #HYK-373191]: Problems with building NETCDF using the NAG nagfor (release 5.2) compiler under cygwin

> Not that I am aware of -- Is the workaround to manually change lib to ld
> someplace?  I just checked that ld is in my path, which I was
> sure it had to be because of the tools I am using -- indeed ld is in my
> path;  If I execute "whick lib", I get nothing so I am also very
> puzzled.
>
> -----

OK, let's try this. Get the daily snapshot release and build it from scratch.

The snapshot release can be found here:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-daily.tar.gz

If it does not build properly, send me the complete output of the configure and
make, and also the config.log file.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: HYK-373191