[netCDF #WCI-191143]: Still some gfortran improvement required. release

> > I have a third (and hopefully final) release candidate for 4.1.1, and it
> > can be found here:
> > ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-4.1.1-rc3.tar.gz
> >
> > Please give it a try and report results, positive as well as negative,
> > to address@hidden.
> >

> We still use a gfotran related patch to correctly build on Debian
> sid/squeeze. It also includes a more recent cfortran header file.
> Note that this is for sure ok with gfortran 4.4 which is currently
> in use on sid.
>
> Cheers.
>
> --
> Francesco P. Lovergine

Howdy Francesco!

Thanks for the patch. I have applied it to the daily snapshot release, but will
let 4.1.1 go out the door the way it is.

To get the patched version, get the snapshot release at:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: WCI-191143
Department: Support netCDF