[netCDF #NJA-407086]: Problem with NETCDF‏ and GFORTRAN

Enzo,

> I need to convert WETPRF COSMIC FILE (*_nc) in LITTLE_R FORMAT to make run
> with WRF.
>

> I use WETPRF_DECODER (in first attached file) but it doesn't work:
> "Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'netcdf.mod' for reading at (1): No file
> or directory"
> ("Makefile.log" in second attached file).
>

> May you help me in configure WETPRF_DECODER MAKEFILE for my gfortran compiler?

It looks like you are specifying the wrong include directory in your compile
line.
Your previous log file showed that netcdf.mod and typesizes.mod were installed
in
the default location, /usr/local/include.

But the compile line

  gfortran -c  -fconvert=big-endian -I/usr/local/netcdf/lib/include
wetprf_decoder.f90

is telling gfortran to instead look in /usr/local/netcdf/lib/include.

You should either change this to

  gfortran -c  -fconvert=big-endian -I/usr/local/include wetprf_decoder.f90

or copy the .mod files into the directory /usr/local/netcdf/lib/

--Russ

Ticket ID: NJA-407086
Department: Support netCDF