[THREDDS #CMN-998109]: Problems with the 7/28/2010 12Z 2.5 degree GFS

Hi Don,

I was testing some of the new resolution GFS models when your report arrived.
For the 2.5 degree GFS parameter Pressure_reduced_to_MSL, the problem is the
first 4 sections of data points are jpeg encoded data and the >4 sections are
complexUnpackingWithSpatial. The jpeg encoded data is correct but the
complexUnpackingWithSpatial has the number of data points set to 10,152 which
caused the exception because the number of points should be 65,160. I'll do
some checking on later data, if the problem continues I'll contact NCEP.

RObb...

Ticket ID: CMN-998109
Department: Support THREDDS