[netCDF #ATN-193018]: Other programs not detecting latest version of netcdf / fortran

Hi Sasha,

> I have successfully built netcdf.  I am however wondering if the fortran
> bindings were correctly installed, as other programs (glimmer-cism ice sheet
> model) are having troube detecting the netcdf fortran.
> I have attached the config.log and make output and make check output

Your output from "make check" looks good, and indicates that the Fortran
libraries were built correctly.  To install the C and Fortran library so
that other programs can link with them, you still need to run
"make install".  When you ran the configure script, you used the option

  --prefix=/Users/spcarter/Glimmer/netcdf-4.1.1

which means the include files and libraries will be installed by "make install"
in the "include/" and "lib/" subdirecttories of that directory you named in the
prefix option.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ATN-193018
Department: Support netCDF