[netCDF #DOE-704686]: (No Subject)

Sorry for being so obtuse. Let me paraphrase
what you are saying to see if I understand it.

1. You are executing ncdump via
an exec command inside a php file that is
executing on the server. This means that
ncdump is being executed on the server also.
So no client side code is being executed
at all.

2. The url in question is this one:
http://dods.ipsl.jussieu.fr/cgi-bin/nph-dods/brocksce/ATM_t2m_global_ave_small.nc

When I run ncdump using that url here at unidata,
it works correctly.

So, Please report back to me the following information.
1. If you directly run the command
       home/webservices/test_ferret/netcdf-4.1.1/bin/ncdump -h

http://dods.ipsl.jussieu.fr/cgi-bin/nph-dods/brocksce/ATM_t2m_global_ave_small.nc
   on the server in the same directory where the php command would
   execute it, does it report a netcdf error?
2. Was the netcdf library that ferret was using compiled with
   the --enable-dap flag?

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: DOE-704686