[netCDF #HMH-320500]: upload two files to DAP server?

Hi Charlie,

> I am trying to debug a problem that NCO has interacting with DAP.
> However, this is difficult because we do not have a DAP server here,
> and I want to know the remote DAP file contents to assist in debugging.
> Would you please upload these two files to a publicly accessible
> DAP server? I assume you have one, at least for testing.
>
> http://dust.ess.uci.edu/nco/in.nc
> http://dust.ess.uci.edu/nco/in_4.nc

We've uploaded them. The OPeNDAP URLs are

  http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/dodsC/testdods/in.nc
  http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/dodsC/testdods/in_4.nc

Please let us know if you can't read them.

--Russ

Ticket ID: HMH-320500
Department: Support netCDF