[netCDF #JZN-949284]: NC_CHAR coordinates via DAP

Russ, Charlie-

The dap code is agnostic about coordinate variables.
It treats them like any other variable. So, it does
convert dap string variables by adding an extra dimension
and treating them as n+1 dimension character variables, where
n is the original dimensionality of the string variable.
So the question is: what is NCO looking for
for, say, 2-dim character coordinate variables that I am
not providing.  I am sure I can make the necessary fixes
once I know what the problem is.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: JZN-949284