[netCDF #GXO-330022]: [NetCDF question] Do you know the calling convention for pre-built Windows DLL?

Ho Howard,

> I'm working on HPAC project (Hazard Prediction and Assessment
> Capability). The climo data (done by Daren Rife at NCAR) was replaced
> for HPAC recently. It's NetCDF 4 format. We are using pre-built DLL for
> Windows.
>
> I would like to know the calling convention at netcdf.dll for Windows.

We don't provide a netCDF-4 DLL yet, but you can create one using cygwin.
We're  working on making one available via mingw that will not have
licensing restrictions that the cygwin version would have.  For more
details, see the answer to these two FAQ's:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4_1

--Russ

Ticket ID: GXO-330022