[netCDF #COO-830498]: Netcdf question

Hi Andy,

> I'm trying to extract some parameters from a netcdf file using ncks. The
> extraction works with one parameter but not more. Any thoughts as to why?

Normally the support for NCO utilities like ncks is handled by the
developers of that package, at

  http://sf.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=9830

since we don't have much expertise with NCO.  However, I can try to answer the
question, if you've got more details.  How are you invoking ncks?  Is the file
available for us to download, or is it available on an OPeNDAP server for us to
access remotely?  What error message are you getting, if any?

My first guess would be that you have a blank in the variable list after the
-v option.

--Russ

Ticket ID: COO-830498
Department: Support netCDF