[netCDF #XKG-906183]: Error building libdispatch/parallel.c with PGI 10

> I hope you can help me answer a question with netCDF and PGI 10.9.  I'm
> trying to build netcdf-4.1.2-beta1 with PGI 10.9 and I'm getting an
> error with libdispatch/parallel.c.  The error I get is:

Howdy Matt!

Can I first ask you to try the daily snapshot? I have made many changes in the
parallel I/O code since the beta1 release you are using.
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

I am not sure that it will work with MPICH1. But I am sure we can make it do so
with a little tinkering.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: XKG-906183