[netCDF #RDK-324912]: netcdf install error(help)

Hi,

Sorry it took so long to respond to your question.
> I try to install netcdf but failed. Attachment are the logfiles of install.

The problem you are seeing in the output from make

  Making check in expectremote4
  make[3]: Entering directory `/home/users/lhz/tmp/netcdf-4.1.1/ncdap_test'
  *** Testing DAP to netCDF-3 translation
  *** Testing DAP to netCDF-3 translation
          Base URL:
          Client Parameters: [cache][netcdf3]
          Caching: on
      Note: The remote tests may be slow or even fail if the server is
overloaded
  *** Testing: test.01
  *** FAIL:  test.01

is a failure in accessing data remotely from an OPeNDAP test server.  It's
possible that the server was down, inaccessible, or overloaded when you ran
this test by using "make check".

You can run the test again, configuring the test to not try the remote
tests, by running the configure script with --disable-dap-remote-tests before
running "make check", as in

  ./configure --prefix=/home/users/lhz/tmp --disable-dap-remote-tests
--disable-netcdf-4

I hope that will complete successfully, as all your other tests up to that
point seemed to indicate the build was working fine.

--Russ

Ticket ID: RDK-324912
Department: Support netCDF