[netCDF #CHF-462202]: netcdf F77 binaries

Hi Matthew,

> I am trying to get the prebuilt netcdf binaries compiled in F77. I am on
> the site:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/netcdf-4_1_1/index.jsp
>
> Unfortunately I can only see the F95 and intel compiler versions of NC3
> and 4.11.

Binaries that are labelled for F95 also include the F77 interface, so
those should work if you have the right platform.

For Windows, it's a bit more complicated.  If that's what you're looking
for, see

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4_1

--Russ

Ticket ID: CHF-462202